~ Happy Thanksgiving! ~
Last night, just before midnight, you helped me raise $2,600 so that I can complete my album. You read my newsletters. You answer my call. You guys are my heros.
Here are the things I am grateful for, in no particular order:
1. I have friends and family that support me, even if they aren't necessarily into my music (is this you?)
2. I have friends, family, and people who ARE into it (I hope this is you!)
3. I have a wonderful husband who keeps me laughing all the time (and can truss a turkey)
4. I live in a city (San Francisco) that has opened my eyes to so many issues in the world
5. I have been given an opportunity to teach others what I know about music
6. I have a warm coat for when it gets cold
7. I am no longer afraid of ice skating (though still not good at it)
8. People forgive me for complaining a lot
9. I have the day off today
So that's just 9 things off the top of my head. What about you?
May you and yours have safety, comfort, and the love of each other.